To strengthen our team, we are looking for a product manager / product owner as soon as possible.
yes® is Europe’s first Identity Scheme for banks and their customers. We are expanding online banking. Online identification and digitally signing contracts is just as easy with yes® as online money transfers. We connect customers and companies with the click of a button and provide users with personal, legally compliant and media-neutral identification. The yes® Identity Scheme offers Europe-wide, cross-border and legally compliant usage. All yes® services comply with regulatory guidelines (e.g. AML, PSD2, eIDAS, GDPR) and guarantee the highest standards in terms of security and data protection.
- Strategic and conceptual development of new products
- Creation and maintenance of the product roadmap and milestones
- Interface between market, development and operations
- Close cooperation with yes® partners to implement the go-to-market strategy
- Continuous market observation and analysis as well as deduction of need for action
- Definition of new features and functionalities
- Cooperation on technical specifications and user stories
- Creation of click dummies and prototypes
- You are a passionate product manager with a soft spot for digital products and working with external partners
- You have experience (2+ years) in working with development teams (internal and external) shipping and iterating on successful products
- You are a communicative team player and used to work independently across multiple teams / divisions
- You can differentiate between important and less important topics and help the team focus on the highest priorities
- The opportunity to be part of the team developing strong digital identities based on online banking accounts
- Working with leading identity management experts in an open-minded and self-organized team in a young company
- An agile and modern working environment with flexible working time models
Get in touch with us. Send an email with your application documents or any questions to email@example.com.