We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team at the earliest possible date.
yes® is Europe’s first Identity Scheme for banks and their customers. We are expanding online banking. Online identification and digitally signing contracts is just as easy with yes® as online money transfers. We connect customers and companies with the click of a button and provide users with personal, legally compliant and media-neutral identification. The yes® Identity Scheme offers Europe-wide, cross-border and legally compliant usage. All yes® services comply with regulatory guidelines (e.g. AML, PSD2, eIDAS, GDPR) and guarantee the highest standards in terms of security and data protection.
As Full-Stack Developer, you will be part of our team developing
- REST-based microservices for managing our partners in the yes® scheme - here in particularly the GUI and self-service portal
- Demo applications for different partner roles within the ecosystem (IDP, RP, SP)
- Identity Providers (OAuth2 / OpenID Connect)
- Service providers in the yes® scheme for electronic signatures, payment initiation, account information and more
You will be using modern technologies, such as
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- Public Clouds (e.g. Microsoft Azure), Docker, Kubernetes
- IntelliJ, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Sonar, Jira
- You are a highly motivated Full-Stack Developer with a penchant for design
- You are familiar with REST / JSON, OAuth2 / OpenID Connect
- You are a team player and used to work remotely
- You have a strong commitment to code quality and security
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- The opportunity to be part of the team developing strong digital identities based on online banking accounts
- Working with leading identity management experts in an open-minded and self-organized team in a young company
- An agile and modern working environment with flexible working time models
Get in touch with us. Send an email with your application documents or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.