We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team at the earliest possible date.
yes® is Europe’s first Identity Scheme for banks and their customers. We are expanding online banking. Online identification and digitally signing contracts is just as easy with yes® as online money transfers. We connect customers and companies with the click of a button and provide users with personal, legally compliant and media-neutral identification. The yes® Identity Scheme offers Europe-wide, cross-border and legally compliant usage. All yes® services comply with regulatory guidelines (e.g. AML, PSD2, eIDAS, GDPR) and guarantee the highest standards in terms of security and data protection.
- Further development, scaling and operation of test and production clusters with “Infrastructure as Code”
- Ensuring operation through monitoring, logging and security
- Selection of suitable cloud services for our applications
- Supporting the development team in integrating our Java-based microservices into the CI/CD pipeline and to run them in our clusters
You will be using modern technologies, such as
- Public Clouds (e.g. MS Azure), Terraform
- Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, EFK
- Bitbucket, Maven, Bamboo, Sonar, Jira
- You have profound knowledge and professional experience in the listed areas of responsibility and technologies
- You are a team player and used to work remotely
- You are familiar with agile methods and collaboration with Scrum teams
- You have a strong commitment to code quality and security
- The opportunity to be part of the team developing strong digital identities based on online banking accounts
- Working with leading identity management experts in an open-minded and self-organized team in a young company
- An agile and modern working environment with flexible working time models
Get in touch with us. Send an email with your application documents or any questions to email@example.com.